New semester started!

Hi peeps! 
I'd start my Diploma semester2 since two weeks before. :D
I'm so weak on social with others, but luckily I met 1 quiet kind new friend in my total new life. lol
Well, I knew, your guys will think that this is a boring blog right?
Calm down, I will try my best to make it interesting, lol



Maybe meet new friends is better than just stay with the old friends?
Idk, but I hope not to separate with my truly close, understanding, cute and nice friends as well.

But, some of them change their course to Multimedia Design already :( What a sad news, right? :'(
I really miss your guys!


Well, let's talk bout my class.
Total 13peoples in my class. Yeah, you're not see it wrongly, it's really fcuking 13PEOPLES!!!
Speechless right? There have 5guys and the others is all girls, and I was like "FML" -.-


Anyway, they are kind of serious study person, don't even chit-chatting in class.

I really can't accept it you know! If speak in Cantonese, and it will be like "WTF!我接受唔到咯!" lol lol
Okay, stop crazy XD


I decide to change class to D3 as well, I still can't leave my old friends, HAHAHA
I miss them alots! We sat together every lecture, we can't lost each other, LMAO, so damn geli!


However, I haven write my letter yet writing a new blog -.- FML
Okay okay... I will write my letter after this post! I swear! XD


Hmm... is this boring too? Hope no for you! :(
Time for say byeeeeeeee~!

No comments:

Post a Comment